Why get your wedding flowers from us?
- Our seasonal flowers are grown in the fields surrounding the house, and are all grown organically without any pesticides or fungicides.
- Your flowers will be picked especially for you , the day before you need them.
- This means that they are fresh, and at their best.
- The flowers are conditioned overnight in our cool room, given a good drink of water and flower food.
- You know where your flowers are from, fresh, local, no air miles, no long hot journeys, and you are fully involved in what you choose.
- You get a personal service ! We only take on one wedding at a time, so you can make sure that the best flowers in the field in the week of your celebration, are picked especially for you.
Here at Radley Cross Market Garden we offer you the opportunity to be fully involved with the flowers for your wedding day .
We suggest initially, that you telephone and arrange to visit for a consultation, so that we can get an idea of your thoughts and ideas. We are happy to do this by telephone and email if you live further away.
Personal to you
We like to spend time talking with each bridal couple so that we can discuss different options, whether it is table decorations in jam jars, or more formal flowers. It’s also good to get an idea of the “look” you want to create with your bouquets and buttonholes, whether its free flowing and natural ,or a more formal presentation, as different flowers produce different effects.
We can look at pictures, and in season, take a walk around the flower growing areas. This way we can plan your colour scheme, and work out quantities and your particular flower requirements.
We are also happy to supply flowers to bolster or back up your own garden flowers. We have acted as many a security blanket for people growing their own wedding flowers!
We are completely flexible about how much or how little you want to do yourselves, and we can cater for all budgets. We don’t mind if it is just the flowers for one bouquet.
- You can come to the farm and pick up buckets of loose flowers to take away to make your own decorations. These can be tailored to your requirements, whether its for jam jars or larger arrangements.
- You can come with friends and family to make your own bouquets in
our garden studio.
- You can make your own bouquets with guidance from myself, or the support of Sarah
or Alice, trained florists who we have a close working relationship with.
- Or you can choose your flowers , and arrange for us to make up your bouquets and buttonholes to be delivered to you on the day.
If you have any questions or enquiries then please do not hesitate to contact us.
They are always available in South Molton pannier market on a Thursday.
Lucy July 2016
Gemma and Tina x
Many many thanks.